Painting of a favorite put in spot on the French Broad River at Asheville, NC for boaters and tubers. Painted over several sessions and in the studio–you always see such life on the river!
from Fine Art America
- Ruby’s GiftSo happy to announce new representation in Charlotte […]
- AliceSo happy to have finished the painting of Alice for […]
- Sold off the Easel!I love when this happens! While painting at one of my […]
- Thanks to the Collectorswho recently purchased these paintings of mine! And […]
- I’ve moved upstairs at Woolworth Walk!Come and see my gallery wall at 25 Haywood St. […]
- Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain WorkshopHope to see everyone at my drawing working shop this […]