In this painting made on location in the Biltmore Walled Garden I am exploring and exaggerating the colors of light and shadow to get the feel of the sunlight.
from Fine Art America
- Ruby’s GiftSo happy to announce new representation in Charlotte […]
- AliceSo happy to have finished the painting of Alice for […]
- Sold off the Easel!I love when this happens! While painting at one of my […]
- Thanks to the Collectorswho recently purchased these paintings of mine! And […]
- I’ve moved upstairs at Woolworth Walk!Come and see my gallery wall at 25 Haywood St. […]
- Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain WorkshopHope to see everyone at my drawing working shop this […]